- Verzendkosten 4.99€ Gratis verzending vanaf 50€
- Veilig betalen via SSL verbinding
- Verzending via bpost thuislevering of postpunt.
- Niet tevreden? Gratis retourneren
- ordered before 16hr, next day delivery
- Customer service from 08:00 to 17:00
Glass panel with touch control and OLED screen, the panel has up to 8 pages of 4 keys each. These can be set freely for all kinds of controls. The screen of each page can contain its own texts or images.
Feedback LEDs and mood lighting via RGB LEDs, visible from the side. In addition, the panel can control up to 12 external and 1 internal temperature sensor. Each sensor contains its own program for controlling a heating or cooling installation. The programs can be adjusted via the glass panel or the free PC software (VELBUSLINK).
- Configurable via Velbus PC interface ( VMB1USB , VMBRSUSB ) and the free VELBUSLINK program
- LED indication / feedback per push button (adjustable via VELBUSLINK)
- Extensive day, weekly and annual programs incl. Built-in astronomical clock (sunrise and sunset times), to allow print heads to be operated automatically.
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Up to 8 pages of 4 keys each (= 32 controls in total)
- display of date, time, operation (max 32), temperature (max 13) and consumption meter (max 4)
- Local menu can change the program of own controls and linked temperature sensors (max 13)
- The OLED display can be constantly in a dimmed state (screensaver)
- Dynamic texts can be displayed (eg Sonos info from home center)
- LED indication for the supply voltage and data (rear)
- mTouch © touch technology
- Safety glass
- Required supply voltage: 12 ... 18VDC
- consumption: 22 mA
- 250 possible addresses
- program steps: a maximum of 159
- 4mm glass + 7mm to wall
- Dimensions: 86 x 86 x 11mm
- installation depth: 28mm including connector
The Velbus Edge Lit controls are supplied with a mounting frame, for each flush-mounted box, with or without claws. If there is a flush-mounted box with screws, you can simply unscrew and remove the claws.
Download user instructions
|How to configure lighting Egde Lit||Edge Lit|
Read or write a review