- Verzendkosten 4.99€ Gratis verzending vanaf 50€
- Veilig betalen via SSL verbinding
- Verzending via bpost thuislevering of postpunt.
- Niet tevreden? Gratis retourneren
- ordered before 16hr, next day delivery
Glass panel with touch control and OLED screen, the panel has up to 8 pages of 4 keys each. These can be set freely for all kinds of controls. The screen of each page can display its own texts or images. You can freely program each test and later make so many adjustments that you want. The advantage of Domotica is that after a time that the house is inhabited, changes can easily be made. Log in via Velbuslink and you can start experimenting. In addition, the panel can control up to 12 external and 1 internal temperature sensor. Each sensor contains its own program for controlling a heating or cooling installation. The programs can be adjusted via the glass panel or the free PC software (VELBUSLINK).
The Velbus glass key is mounted on a holder with claws the VMBGPFK for mounting in a standard flush-mounted box. If you have installed flush-mounted boxes with screws, use the VMBGPFS . the Velbus display "clicks" on the holders, which in turn are mounted on the flush-mounted box in the wall or Gyproc wall.
- Configurable via Velbus PC interface ( VMB1USB , VMBRSUSB ) and the free VELBUSLINK program
- LED indication / feedback per push button (adjustable via VELBUSLINK)
- Extensive day, weekly and annual programs incl. Built-in astronomical clock (sunrise and sunset times), to allow print heads to be operated automatically.
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Up to 8 pages of 4 keys each (= 32 controls in total)
- display of date, time, operation (max 32), temperature (max 13) and consumption meter (max 4)
- Local menu can change the program of own controls and linked temperature sensors (max 13)
- The OLED display can be constantly in a dimmed state (screensaver)
- Dynamic texts can be displayed (eg Sonos info from home center)
- LED indication for the supply voltage and data (rear)
- mTouch © touch technology
- Safety glass
- Required supply voltage: 12 ... 18VDC
- consumption: 22 mA
- 250 possible addresses
- program steps: a maximum of 159
- Dimensions: 86 x 86 x 11mm
- 4mm glass + 7mm to wall
- installation depth: 28mm including connector
- usable temperature range: -10 ° C to + 60 ° C
Download Technical documentation:
Top design, wel een enig nadeel is dat je regelmatig moet reinigen als je geen "vingerafdrukken" wil zien staan. Dit is wel goed zichtbaar op de zwarte achtergrond..