- Verzendkosten 4.99€ Gratis verzending vanaf 50€
- Veilig betalen via SSL verbinding
- Verzending via bpost thuislevering of postpunt.
- Niet tevreden? Gratis retourneren
- 2 working days
False alarms are prevented by on-board intelligence, since the smoke detector is connected to the mini server via the wireless air system from Loxone. The smoke detector takes into account other factors, such as variations in temperature, that avoid unnecessary activation.
The Loxone Smoke Detector Air works on batteries and can be used as a stand-alone smoke detector. In addition, thanks to the Air technology, it is easy to integrate into a Loxone system.
When there is smoke:
- let the Miniserver raise all sun blinds to clear escape routes
- the lights go on, so that the escape routes are visible
- will be notified per call
When the batteries are almost empty, you will receive a timely notification via e-mail, call or the flashing light.
Even with a flat battery, the acoustic signal can be used.
- Detection principle: Tyndall effect (optical)
- Alarm: optical (LED) and acoustic (& gt; 85 dB (A) / 3m)
- Voltage: 9VDC
- Operating temperature: -10 ° C ... + 60 ° C
- Humidity: 93% RH +/- 2% RH
- Max. surveillance area: 60 m2 to 6 m high
- Air speed: max. 20 m / s
- Responsiveness: 0.15dB / m
- Protection class: IP40
- Material / color: ABS / white
- Dimensions (H x DM) 56 mm incl. base station x 110 mm
- Weight: approx. 0.18 kg
Read or write a review