Eltako Modular equipment
Eltako, more than just electricity:
The electrical installation can offer even more comfort and be better prepared for future developments, by opting for central control from the fuse box.
Central control means that all circuits happen from the fuse box, you do not have to break your head over a changeover or even worse, a crossover ...
Eltako combines push-buttons with motion sensors, dimmers and timers: your guarantee of efficient control of your light points and a rational energy consumption.
Eltako is to install:
In an installation with central control, all lines to the lighting points leave centrally from the fuse box or switch box, ideally a fuse box and switch box (where the eltako modules are fitted) that are mounted side by side.
I.p. traditional switches are placed push buttons, very simple, no worry about wk type switch (single-pole, switch, etc.) that are connected to each other via a multi-core cable. From the central operating system a cable (usually an SVV cable) leaves your push buttons. That saves you a lot of sharpening and kapwerk. It can not be simpler.
With the small built-in boxes and elegant pushbuttons you make a coherent whole.
For your power circuits, your light points, a 3G1.5mm cable is pulled into flexible tube or XVB, depending on the application.
The eltako systems offers the following advantages:
- All off function: with an extra push button on the outer door, garage door, bed, ... all lights turn off and the standby consumption is switched off.
- Panic function: with one button you switch on all lighting in and around the house.
- Roller shutters can be individually or in groups.
- The installation can then easily be adjusted without cutting and breaking.
- The use of low voltage for control results in a wide selection of elegant switches.