- Verzendkosten 4.99€ Gratis verzending vanaf 50€
- Veilig betalen via SSL verbinding
- Verzending via bpost thuislevering of postpunt.
- Niet tevreden? Gratis retourneren
- 2 working days
- Customer service from 08:00 to 17:00
You perform two operations with this push button. It is attached to the wall print via a click mechanism. Mechanism including key.
Double push button for Niko Home Control, white. This push button has one or more action buttons with which the resident controls the Niko Home Control functions.
Each action button can control a light point or a light circle, dim or dim a dimmable light point or recall an atmosphere. An atmosphere is a combination of programmed output positions.
To attach push buttons, click the push button on a Niko Home Control wall print. You assign the functions of the action buttons when programming the installation by linking functions to the unique address of each action button during the addressing phase. This data is stored in the controller. Disassembly is easily done by pulling the push button away from the wall print.
- Material of central plate: The central plate is made of dimensionally stable polycarbonate + asa. The raw material is colored in the mass.
- Color: white (colored in the mass, approximately RAL9010)
- Impact resistance: After mounting, an impact resistance of IK06 is guaranteed.
- The plastic parts of the central plate are self-extinguishing (comply with a filament test of 650 ° C) and are halogen-free.
- Supply voltage: 26 Vdc (SELV, very low safety voltage)
- Minimum ambient temperature: 0 ° C
- Maximum ambient temperature: +50 ° C
Read or write a review