- Verzendkosten 4.99€ Gratis verzending vanaf 50€
- Veilig betalen via SSL verbinding
- Verzending via bpost thuislevering of postpunt.
- Niet tevreden? Gratis retourneren
- 2 working days
The automatic fuses are devices that are placed at the beginning of the electrical lines and protect the wiring against overcurrents through either overloading or short circuiting.
- in the event of an overload, the thermal element will bend to such an extent that the release mechanism is activated and that the switch opens under spring pressure.
- in the event of a short circuit, the magnet element will respond and immediately operate the release mechanism and knock the switch open, the spark drawn between fixed and movable contact will end up in the spark package via the arc conductor (through which thermal element and movable contact are taken out of the short circuit circuit) and be extinguished there.
- 4.5kA breaking capacity
- Nominal current ln from 63A
- Number of Poles: 3+ N
- Shutdown curve: 5-10 ln (C)
Read or write a review