- Verzendkosten 4.99€ Gratis verzending vanaf 50€
- Veilig betalen via SSL verbinding
- Verzending via bpost thuislevering of postpunt.
- Niet tevreden? Gratis retourneren
- ordered before 16hr, next day delivery
- Customer service from 08:30 to 17:00
The automatic switches are devices that are placed at the start of the lines and protect the lines against overcurrents due to either overloading or short circuiting.
- in the event of an overload, the thermal element will bend to such an extent that the release mechanism is activated and that the switch opens under spring pressure.
- in the event of a short circuit, the magnet element will respond and immediately operate the release mechanism and knock the switch open, the spark drawn between fixed and movable contact will end up in the spark package via the arc conductor (through which thermal element and movable contact are taken out of the short circuit circuit) and be extinguished there.
- 3kA breaking capacity
- Nominal current ln from 32A
- Number of Poles: 3+ N
- Shutdown curve: 5-10 ln (C)
Read or write a review